Oocyte / Embryo Vitrification Media (VT801)
Oocyte/Embryo Vitrification Media
- VT801 is vitrification media for oocyte and embryo.
- Free from protein, composed of synthetic and plant derivatives.
- HPC (Hydroxypropyl Cellulose) is used as a non-protein supplement.
- High survival is achieved vitrifying with Cryotop®.
- *Gentamicin Free. VT801 is only available in limited countries.
Oocyte / Embryo Vitrificaiton Media
|pH 7.2 - 7.6 / Endotoxin < 0.25EU/mL / MEA (Mouse Embryo Assay): One cell assay≥80% / Osmolality / Sterility Test|
|Components||Basic Culture Media with HEPES / Ethylene Glycol / Dimethyl Sulfaxide / Trehalose / Hydroxypropyl Cellulose|
|Storage||2-8℃||Shelf Life||6 month|
BS (Basic Solution) 1.5mL ×1
ES (Equilibration Solution) 1.5mL ×1
VS (Vitrification Solution) 1.5mL ×2
Search by procedures
Being ISO certified company,
we ensure high-quality product and also be environmentally-friendly.